The rainout line is 913-764-6213
- Indoor Hitting League: Registration for the 2015 Indoor Hitting League is now open! To see more details and register, select "2015 Hitting League" under the the "League" button above.
- OGSA Annual Meeting & Election: OGSA's Annual Meeting and Board of Directors Election will be held Monday, October 19, 2015 at 6:00 PM at the Lone Elm Indoor Facility. Members interested in running for a seat on the 2015/2016 Board of Directors should submit their name and desired position to the Nominating Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Monday, October 5th. This year's Nominating Committee members are Carrie O'Farrell, Mike Vaupel and Jeff Wallace.
- OGSA Equipment Return: A final equipment return date is set for Sunday, September 27th (last day of Fall League play) from Noon to 2:00 PM at the Lone Elm concession building. All equipment used during the spring/summer and fall seasons must be returned at that time or deposits will be forfeited.
- Practice/Tryout Field Rental: Fields at both OGSA complexes (151st Street and Lone Elms) are available for practice and tryouts by reservation only. There is no charge for field rental by OGSA member teams. Non-members (Individuals and teams who have not played in the OGSA League during 2015) may rent available fields at the rate of $30 per hour. All rental/usage inquires can be made by calling 913-815-8050 ext 103, or via email at: Treasurer@ogsa-ks.com.
- Want to get in touch with OGSA? We have invested in updated technologies to better respond to your inquiries and needs. A new telephone and messaging system will aid the OGSA Board of Directors in our renewed commitment to serve you in a timely and effective manner during the upcoming season. Our new telephone number is 913-815-8050. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Follow us on twitter @ogsasoftball to get the most recent updates!